Thursday, August 4, 2011

Movie review? Not quite.

I watched the "Source Code" movie. I thought it was an excellent movie. I'm glad that they could come up with a new twist on a old plot. This movie really got me thinking, what if you could go back in time, and change an outcome? Would you? I think back on some decision's I made, and think what if I would have chose that, instead of this? What would things be like for me now? If you really sit down, and think about it, there is so many different choices in your life.

I have "friends" that I talk about in earlier post's, what if we would have stopped being friends back then, instead of now? I think my life would be better, then it is now. I wouldn't be in the situation, and confusion, I am now, that's for sure. So since I know there is no time machine, I need to come up with a better way to look at all my options, for decisions later. I guess when you think about it, you get into  following a routine, and have a hard time switching gears, in the way you live your life. I know I fall in to this type of thinking, and that's one reason why its hard for me, to move on now. Everything is the "norm" and I don't wanna rock the boat. I have to change that. I have to change the way I think about things, because this constant anxiety, and stress isn't good for me, or anyone. Why can't I just say, "Dude, I don't wanna be friends anymore." "We have nothing in common, and I hate how you treat me." "This has to stop now, and I'm stopping it!" I wish it was that easy. I just said what I have been wanting to say for the longest time!

Going back in time, would have made this easier. I think everyone has that thought, every once in awhile. Well I am moving forward, living in the what if's, isn't helping me. Tough decision's lay in front of me, and time will help me make them. I just hope it doesn't take too long.

Well guess what? It hasn't taken too long because as of right damn now! I have FINALLY deleted these assholes, out of my life! I will never look back, and I will never go back! You need me more than I need you! Deal with it, and shut the fuck up! You are a narcissistic, self centered asshole, I do hate you, and I am moving on! Yes it does mean I don't wanna be friends! Have a long life with your family, that's all you have left!  You brought this on yourself, and you only have yourself to blame! You didn't, and have never carried me, if anything I have carried you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment