Friday, October 7, 2011

I don't even know what to call this?

So my wife, Melissa, has been under the weather lately. Her mom came over to visit on Saturday. We all hung out just tried to catch up. Monday comes, and they're talking on the phone and in the middle of the conversation:

Melissa: Sometimes I freak out.

Mom: Well honey, maybe you need some anxiety pills? I have some you can have.

Melissa: How would I be able to get them from you?

Mom: Well honey, I can mail them to you?

Melissa: Mom! No that's illegal!

Mom: Well honey, it might help you? I will tape them to a card for you. 

Melissa: No that's illegal! Do not tape them to a card!

Mom: OK honey.

Cut to last night

We get a package in the mail from her mom. This would be the most obvious package to be inspected too lol.

I was like holy shit! She actually sent you this? What the fuck!

A get well card. Not pills.

Nope just a get well card ha ha. That made me and Melissa laugh, we really needed that.

Feel better babe, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment