Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday, Monday.

Man, sometimes I wish there were no weekends, then you wouldn't have to deal with Monday's. Did I seriously just write that? No weekends, are you kidding me?! I guess I haven't had enough coffee yet or something. I just hate Monday's, it's hard getting back to the grind. Well I am glad to say that we were successfully able to decorate for Halloween. Below are some pictures that I took during this process. I am so glad it's done, and I don't have to decorate anymore. I love decorating but it's a lot of work. I still have to find something to put on my front door, to scare the shit out of those kids. I will find something, it's my goal, I just have to. Start decorating now, because you only have 28 more days to enjoy it.


So I used this cool effect called "grunge" It look's spook-tacular to me. (You know. for Halloween)
We didn't end up using the blood but I thought it looked cool, so here ya go.






No comments:

Post a Comment