Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Stuck behind the Death Trailer from Hell!

So last night when I was driving home from my traumatic experience of being stalked by the Smart Car. I was being toyed with, by another car. I am really not sure of what to make of this. Why are these cars messing with me? I have like a 50 minute drive home. so I see a lot of crap ass drivers. Some drunk, some swerving, and just plain bad drivers. Nothing new to me, but when it comes to this Death Trailer from Hell! I have some issues. I switched lanes, and I am in the middle lane. I see this thing in the corner of my eye, and it switches lanes too. Right in front of my eyes, it's the Death Trailer from Hell. I see this bullshit ass trailer, and this shits leaning, and sagging lower then it supposed to. I don't see sparks or anything, (I think I probably would have drove on the shoulder at that point). I can't switch lanes because it's a cluster fuck of cars around me. Dammit, just dammit, so miles, upon miles, I am stuck behind this Death Trailer from Hell. I decided to take pictures of it on my phone, so at least they would have proof of this Death Trailer hitting me if it had happened. I know the driver (insert demigod name here) wouldn't have had stopped anyways. So below is my attempt of taking pictures of the Death Trailer. The pictures are blurry because I believe the trailer had powers to thwart my attempts at taking it's picture, to identify it later. Well you know Mr. Trailer from Hell, I did it, I have the proof. Blurriness be damned!


My first attempt, thwarted by supernatural powers. Or by me taking a picture while driving?
Last attempt, all the proof I needed. I got you Death Trailer from Hell!

No comments:

Post a Comment