Monday, October 10, 2011

A year ago...

A year ago today I married my best friend. My best friend has been there for me, when no one else was. My best friend means the world to me, and is my world. Lately I have really been thinking about the meaning of finding the person who was meant for you. I have come to the conclusion, Melissa was made for me.

My life would not be complete if you were not in it. I thank you, for being a part of my life. We have come so far in one year. Most people in our shoes would not have been able to make it. We are a team, we complete each other. I am proud of the girlfriend, turned wife you have become.

Melissa, I love you more than words can say. Happy One Year Anniversary, I love you, and cherish you. To many more years to come. Thank you for being you.

No comments:

Post a Comment