Thursday, November 3, 2011

Should have posted this for Halloween.

So I took this picture just messing around. When I went back, it looked like I was headless. I so should have posted this on Halloween, but oh well. Here it is now better late then never. And also I have been feeling like utter shit lately, due to being sick. Three weeks into it. This seriously needs to be done and over.

October, is always my favorite month, but my worst month. It's been five years. It is getting better. I feel better. But sometimes, it feels like it happened yesterday. Without the strength from my wife Melissa, I would not be able to be here now as strong as I try to be. I am forever grateful, and thankful for her, and for the strength she gives me. Babe, I love you. Thank you.


Missed opportunity for a scary Halloween picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment