Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Tis the season.

Do you wanna know what the best gift to give someone is? Love. Show them how much you care about them. Do something out of the ordinary to show them you care. It doesn't have to be something big, it can be a small gesture of your love. I try and do this as often as I can. I don't always do this, and Melissa, does this all the time for me. So when I can repay her in a small surprise, I am going to.

I wanted to show Melissa, how special she was, and how special our holidays are.
 Updated 12-1-11 Another picture of the ornament.


This will be 12 years of being together for Christmas! And this will be our second year being married for Christmas. I saw this project, and I though to myself, why not!? I'm gonna do this and try and show Melissa some Christmas cheer and love. I think it turned out very well considering, I am not crafty. To be honest this was my second attempt ha ha.

My other Christmas cheer, I bought Melissa, a Starbucks cake pop. she loves these. So I got the holiday one, and attached a little note telling her I love her.

Peppermint brownie cake pop, from Starbucks.

I don't have good handwriting, but I think she got what I was saying ha ha.

So you don't have to do huge gifts constantly, but remember sometimes it's the small things that count.Try it out on your love, and see the smile on their face.

Tis the season to be merry. Everyone can be a Santa, if they try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment