Thursday, June 14, 2012

Cell phone pic Thursday 6-14-12

Original untouched photo.

My new app called BeFunky Pro. Vibrance filter used.
 I am really liking the BeFuny Pro, app. I bought the full version. It has 61 filters. It has 43 frames. Sometimes I think there are to many options ha ha.

Camera+ (Camera Plus). Cloudy effect. No filters used.

Instagram. Lo-fi filter used.
 Can you tell this is Instagram? My picture was in landscape, and in Instagram you have to crop the photo, hence the black border on top and bottom. I am enjoying all of my camera apps. I like Instagram, but use that for my last choice. Just because of the having to crop the photo. Sometimes I don't want to crop a photo. And I know some people will be like Ben, why not just use the Instagram camera? And I will say it uses data, and I want to be able to touch up my photos however I want. I hope this helps anyone out there trying to choose an app. Obviously I do not have a lot of the apps that are available but, I do a lot of research on apps before I try them, and then buy them if I like them. I don't want my phone filled with useless apps. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment