Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Blog Keyword Search.

 So on Blogger there is a "stats" section, that tells you all the referring websites, and the Google keywords search. I think some of these referring sites are obviously spam. Some of these are key words that people typed in Google, and found my blog. So I decided to share some of these with you.


 I had no idea how many people were searching for the "Eye of Sauron", or "Dobby gets a Sock", and "Halloween 1978". I'm glad to be of service when it comes to my blog and my movie minutes. And to help people find the picture they are looking for. So this is the validation I needed to keep my movie minutes going. I have only ever gotten comments three times on blogs that weren't movie minutes. So I say thank you, and I will continue to do what I'm doing. Stay tuned for Star Wars Episode II Attack of the Clones movie minute. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment