Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Midweek update.

 It's Wednesday, it's time for the midweek update. Writing: I finished one story. Added some content to three more. Haven't even started on one of them. So I added it up, I am working on seven total stories. I didn't even know the total, in my head. I had to look at the draft section on Blogger. Ha ha. No wonder, I am having writers block. I will keep working on them as inspiration hits me, plus I don't want to rush my stories out, just to get them out. I want them to be quality. These stories and characters mean a lot to me and they deserve it.

 Video games: I beat level eight on The Legend Of Zelda. I haven't touched A Link To The Past since I beat Mothula. That shit was hard. I used my Good Bee, my green potion, Fire Rod and I still don't know how I beat him, but I did. That was an intense level.

 Random pictures from around the web.


I wish the person who made this actually spelt Xerxes correctly. I saw this and laughed out loud. 

I learned more from this, than I remember I did from class. 

This is me to a fucking t. Ha ha. 


 Sad news, over the weekend, Oso, in Snohomish county was hit by a landslide. The number of people missing and dead are still climbing. The picture below, illustrates just how big this landslide was.


 If you can please help by visiting http://www.redcross.org/cm/kingnwcn-pub.  Anything helps. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment