Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Midweek update.

 It's the midweek update time again. Let's see what have I been working on? I have been adding different add-ons for Xbmc and what I have noticed, the process for Windows version of Xbmc and OpenELEC, seem very different. On OpenELEC, I was able to just find whatever add-on I wanted from the repositories. On the Windows Xbmc install, I had to actually download the repository, then install from zip. I also have noticed, there is more lag on the Windows install, then there is on the OpenELEC. Doing different installs and different streaming, I have found many of occasions that either a Raspberry Pi or an Ouya would be amazing. My raspberry Pi builds will get finished someday, but I think if I have the opportunity, I will buy an Ouya. It would a three in one device that would pay for itself sooner than later. It would be a game console, emulator and Xbmc device. It supports hard drives, sd cards, jump drives, wireless and wired internet. Internal space isn't great, but you really wouldn't need much if your content is in another area. You would just need the internal space for applications.

 I just got done watching the Harry Potter series again and I still have a question. What happened to the Resurrection Stone? Harry took it out of the Snitch, then dropped it and walked away. According to the Harry Potter wiki, it was used, dropped and pushed into the ground. Well I guess that answers my own question. Harry Potter is still one of the best movie series I have ever seen. 

 Video games
I'm still stuck on the GTAV level I talked about last time.

 Music
I found a new song that's pretty cool so check it out, Wiz Khalifa - We Dem Boyz



Here's an oldie, but goodie, Korn - Narcissistic Cannibal featuring Skrillex and Kill The Noise.


 Pictures







 Well that's all I have for this update, till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment