Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Midweek update.

 So on Monday, I told you about my Raspberry Pi not recognizing my keyboards on UltraSlim. Well I did some research (like I should have before hand) and found out it was a common thing with Raspberry Pi B+. This OS image was originally written for B not B+. So I found the new B+ approved image and downloaded both variants. I finished writing the OS to the micro sd and voila, it works, it boots and all keyboards and mice are found. I even could use mu Rii keyboard, instead of the desktop keyboard I had. Now, I just have to figure out how to make everything else work. I copied over some ROMs from my external drive, that worked like it should have. I used the lxde file manager and I didn't even have to mount the hard drive, which was nice. I figured out after after I transferred the ROMs, I had to "update roms" because they didn't show up on Emulation Station. I tried configuring my Logitech wireless PS3 controller. I configured it, but it didn't work fully in the PSX emulator. I tried configuring the controller through the cfg, but I don't have a clue what I'm doing and needless to say, that got me nowhere with the controller working. I was able to ssh into the Raspberry Pi, I've never been able to ssh into anything before. So some wins and some more head scratching, to do list stuff.

 Video games, they only video games I have played is, a little bit of Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare, Super Mario 3D World and Nintendo Land. I hope to get some more time for playing. I just need to figure out what system to play first. First world problems right? Ha ha.

 Movies I'm watching, I started watching Elektra with Jennifer Garner. I think was supposed to be a quasi sequel for DareDevil, but I'm not sure. Either way it is still a good movie. I started watching Freddy Vs Jason again. It's always a kick ass movie. I started watching James Bond Die Another Day with Pierce Brosnan.

 Music, I don't know if I have posted this before, but if I have oh well. This song was stuck in my head as I was driving to work. Without further ado, Calvin Harris - Blame featuring John Newman.


 Random internet pictures,
This is an awesome Zelda SNES.



If this actually happens, it would funny as hell.

We watched the Victoria Secret show and I didn't notice this, but Melissa did.

This was posted on fb wall and it was funny ass hell. Ha ha.

This is absolutely 100 percent correct.

 Well another chapter in my week is done, till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment