Monday, February 9, 2015

Weekend review for 2/7 - 8/15.

 Friday night we streamed some movies. Or should I say tried. I told you last time my Sony Blu-ray was having problems streaming Netflix and I thought I fixed it by streaming some local movies. Well I don't know what happened, it doesn't work again and I know it's not the modem or router. Oh well, that's what Ethernet cable is for.

 Saturday, we had some shopping for some birthdays to do.after that we relaxed during they day and watched some shows. Saturday night, we headed upstairs and we watched the rest of the How To Survive The End Of The World and the rest of Easter Island Mysteries Of A Lost World.

 Sunday, we had our normal house stuff to do. We watched some shows and that's about it. Nothing too exciting. I hope you had a good weekend, till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment