Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Midweek update 7/29/15.

 Video games, so Monday I told you I played and beat Battlefield Hardline. That was my 7th game I beat for the 10 games of summer challenge.




 All in all, Battlefield Hardline, was not a bad game. I didn't like all the sneaking and stealth missions. The run and gun sections, did not make up for those sections either. It always felt like you had to go about everything ass backwards. It wasn't really fluid to me, but Battlefield 4 wasn't either. I hated how Battlefield 4, you had to make your squad move and engage enemies. I don't play games like that on purpose, so forcing me to do it, really sucks. Hardline, you didn't have to control them, but they didn't really engage until almost after you were done killing everyone. I did like the story as a whole, but the whole tv show vibe I didn't like. I would give Battlefield Hardline a 6 out of 10, just for the game play aspects and slow AI for npcs. And yes, my, not real gamer skills are partially to blame, but other games, newer games haven't had those issues. I really truly hope EA makes Battlefield 5 and maybe another Hardline type game. In my opinion, Battlefield 2 wasn't very good, but 3 blew it out of the water and 4 made it more better. I want another Medal Of Honor game too, speaking of first person shooter war games. I will be buying Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 though, exo suits and all.

 So now, I have to pick my last game and beat 3 more. Nope, not hard at all (sarcasm doesn't write well). I still, really have no idea what my 10th game will be. I did play some A Link To The Past and I took some screen shots, but I didn't upload them in time for this. I am at Ganon's Tower. Fuck this tower! I know it's the last and supposed to be the hardest and it is! I'm at the spot where you have to hit a crystal to lower the blocks, run past spikes, kill two enemies that copy your movements, hit a switch to open a door and re run through the spikes. Oh that's too easy, (sarcasm). I don't even know how many times I've died.I'll keep trying and I will eventually beat it, but damn. I haven't played any other games.

 Tv shows I'm watching, I finished the Tut 3 part series. It was actually really cool, I liked the story and it was crazy to see all the betrayal happening. I think I would watch it again actually. Every single person, was trying in one way or another kill King Tut. They were plotting against him for power and status. It kind of reminded me of Apple and Steve Jobs, how they fucked him over on his own company. Steve Jobs got the last laugh, but Tut never did. It was cool seeing Kylie Bunbury from Under The Dome in there as well. I would watch a full length movie on Tut actually. Speaking of Under The Dome, it has been getting weirder and weirder. No spoilers, Barbie is being weird, Big Jim is the sane guy and Julia is the new bad ass. I'll keep watching it for now. Zoo has been getting more interesting and weird at the same time. The connections are coming together, but the show keeps adding extra little bits that I don't know is necessary. The whole premise is, no spoilers, animals going crazy. Why show some random animal scene? I need a new zombie fix, I can't wait for Fear The Walking Dead. I just hope it doesn't disappoint me. I don't know the last time I brought it up, but they are filming the new Resident Evil movie with Milla Jovovich in it. Too bad I have to wait a year or whatever for it, but I'm still excited.

 Movies I'm watching. I been re doing a lot of movies. Some movies I re did had issues with sound or subtitles or whatever. It's been a lot of work again, but hopefully it will be worth it. I did stream some movies from my office computer to the Hp mini and they looked really good. They had good sound and video, so that part is good. I've been watching the Nolan Batman trilogy again. Those are some really good movies. Melissa even said she would watch The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises with me to prepare for Batman Vs Superman. Shit, I'll take it. I have been watching Jurassic Park trilogy. I started watching the Predator trilogy and I started watching the Alien anthology. I love the Alien franchise, but it's hard to get into the movies again. Alien is kinda slow even during the action parts.

 Computer stuff, I still have yet to work on the Raspberry Pi, I did some updates on the Hp mini and I reserved the Windows 10 upgrade for it. My work computer was erroneously clicked by a old coworker for the Windows 10 upgrade. It is supposed to be released today, so I checked the status and Windows already downloaded the update to this computer. There was no saying yes or clicking download, it just did it. That's really weird, I didn't think Microsoft would start doing that like Apple does with it's updates, but I guess so. So I need to make some time and see what Windows 10 looks like on the Hp mini, but I'm kinda scared. The mini is working amazing as it sits right now. Windows 8.1 tiles are still annoying, but it is working good otherwise. I know I could always reinstall 8.1, but it takes some work. Another thing is though, if Windows automatically downloads 10's files, it's going to take up a lot of room. Especially since the Hp recovery partition can't be removed. I have some serious thinking to do.

 Random internet pictures,





 Well that's what I got for now, till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment