Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Week seven.

 So still feeling like shit, but better than last week. I don't know how I used to sit in one building for eight hours. After like three, in ready to go to the next. So this is Wednesday, knock on wood nothing exciting has happened and that's a good thing. Everyday I feel better than the last and not having excitement is exactly what I want. Melissa got me some candy and some treat bags for work. I put together the bags and I have been delivering them to all the buildings. It feels good that I am doing stuff like that. I also so got a peer recognition from a building on the company website. That's amazing. My old job didn't do anything like that. We got a half assed thank you sometimes for working a double. This place is completely different then what I'm used to. So I finished out the week with the busiest day I have had in years. The other two guys called off so it was just me. I had to get all the deliveries and pick up all the site stuff. I couldn't even tell you about more then a part of the day. I was going and going. I still didn't feel good so I was dripping sweat everywhere. My day flew by, but damn. I know that scenario is going to happen again, but at least I know what to expect next time. As I'm writing this, it's steady week eight. So till next time. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment