Monday, November 23, 2015

Weekend review for 11/21 - 22/15.

 So on Monday I had my first dentist appointment and they said I needed a bunch of work done which I figured I did. They said wednesday they had an opening for me for my root canal. I got there wednesday and I was nervous as hell. So I missed some hours on Monday so I had to make those up then Tuesday the power went out so it was all sorts of fucked up. Back to Wednesday, I'm super stressed, tired and frazzled. They start the procedure and I'm trying not to freak out. I wanted to jump up and run a couple of times. But I kept telling myself I can't deal with this pain anymore. It got so bad I had to have warm water because it hurt so bad to drink. I gagged a couple times and it seemed like
It was taking like eight hours. After two hours and forty five minutes I was done. My tongue, jaw and cheek were numb and I was still in anxiety mode. It was crazy as hell. I only felt two shots, but it didn't really feel like a shot, it felt like a shock like from static or something. So I'm glad that was over and surprisingly I didn't feel too much pain at all. So still making up hours and dealing win the aftermath of the power outage, I had my second hepatitis b shot on Friday. I know I was sick last time, but I was not excited for it or my blood pressure. Well my blood pressure was actually really good for me and the shot went faster then last time and I did not flinch either. So Friday night, Melissa made some burritos and we just relaxed. We watched some shows and went to bed. 

 Saturday morning, we ran a few errands. I got some new boots for work and a few other things. After our errands we went and picked up our friend and headed to the Cinnabare for The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2. It was pretty good. I didn't like the ending though. I thought it should have been different. After the movie we headed to Dicks Drive In for some food. Since my teeth weren't bothering me, I could finally get a cold milkshake and enjoy it. It was so damn good too. We dropped off our friend and we relaxed and watched some shows. We streamed a movie and went to bed. 

 Sunday we had our normal house stuff to do. Since all summer our weekends were thrown off, I actually had to mow the lawn for the last time before winter. That was not any kind of fun. After all the chores, we relaxed and played the ds for a couple hours. We watched some shows and cuddled up with blankets. I still cannot believe that Thursday is thanksgiving! This month has flown by so damn fast. Till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment