Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Video game minute.

 So I haven't been able to blog as much as I was before because of my new job. I'm not complaining at all, but I miss my midweek updates and cellphone pic Thursday's. So I'm going to attempt to have the video game minute when I can. So where to begin? 

 Melissa got me Lego Avengers, The Last Of Us and Resetti Amiibo for Valentine's Day. PSN was having a sale for Valentine's Day and they had Army Of Two The Devils Cartel for $1.99 so of course I bought it. I was going to pay full price for it last year. I'm grabbing a deal when I see it. Last Of Us was $20 that was a score too. So I started playing Last Of Us, not knowing what to expect, but hearing good reviews about it. So far it's a good game. Right now I feel like it was worth the $20. I played a little bit of Devils  Cartel and it is just like The 40th Day. They changed some things like more destructive environment, but that's cool. So I was perusing PSN and they had a sale on Rockstar games. The last time they had his type of sale, I scored GTA 3, Liberty city stories, vice city, vice city stories and stories from Liberty city the PSP game they converted to PS3. So when I saw the sale I was so excited. They had Bully for $1.99 and I didn't have time to download it. My internet is slow as hell and takes awhile to download some gigs worth of stuff. So I said hey I'll get it later. Well, later came and the price was $4.99. Still a good price, but damn! I was pissed, so more than likely, I'll have to wait for next year for another sale. Bully is only for PS2 and they haven't released the remastered disc on PS3 yet. Snooze you lose. Another cool thing I saw was GTA San Andreas remaster on disc for the Xbox 360! Holy shit that's cool. I already bought the digital, but I'm gonna have to buy it on disc too. 

 So on to my next subject about games. I have been doing some research about The Legend Of Zelda. I want to buy the whole series. So some of the games like spirit tracks and phantom hourglass, actually go in order phantom first, but in order. So I need to get the GameCube, ds versions and the game boy advance versions. Like they have Minnish Cap on Wii U digital for $8, but I want the cartridge. 

 Raspberry Pi news, so I checked petrockblog and they have Retropie 3.5 now, damn. Where have I been, ha ha. Last time I checked it was 3.3. I guess they even have support for the retro 8bitdo controllers. Those are the NES and SNES controllers, but Bluetooth wireless. They're really cool, but kinda spendy. It's just cool how much the community has improved on Retropie. I have so much that I want to do, but no time for the stuff I have and not that kind of money for the stuff I want to do. Anyways so I have been keeping a list of games I've gotten and when I started and finished them because of last years 10 games for summer. I wish I had the start dates for a lot of the games I've played. So I will keep this posted. Till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment