Monday, March 14, 2016

Weekend review for 3/12 - 13/16.

 Friday night, Melissa rented me Spectre, I couldn't wait to watch it. We got some pizza from Walmart and had a really good dinner. We watched some shows and then ungraded upstairs to watch some of Spectre. It was a good movie, but I felt like it was a long goodbye for James Bond or Daniel Craig. It was showing old villains and old characters. Melissa came upstairs and we watched Cloverfield, getting ready for 10 Cloverfield Lane. After that we headed to bed. 

 Saturday, we got up and we had some breakfast. Melissa was supposed to go to a birthday party, but the birthday girl was sick so Melissa got to stay home and we had a complete lazy Saturday. I got to finish Spectre and then I popped in Tomb Raider played for a little bit, then I played some Far Cry Primal. I love the openness to Far Cry, but I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what to do in it. I keep finding some missions, but they aren't main missions. I'll have to figure out what to do. Saturday night, we started doing our laundry and we took the Redbox movie back and we got McDonald's for dinner. We watched some shows and we set our clocks ahead an hour and watched some shows. 

 Sunday, since there was supposed to be a huge wind storm, we started charging up all the batter devices we might want if the power went out. I could t play any games cause I didn't want the power to go out while I was playing. So I played the ds for a little bit and we watched shows. The wind really started picking up, the kind of good thing was, it was light out so we weren't relying on lights anyways. We just kept watching shows and relaxing. I hope you had a good weekend. Till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment