Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Video game minute.

 Sunday, I got to play some games and I played Call Of Duty Black Ops 3. I finally finished it. So now I have two games down for the 10 games of summer. 

10 games for summer 2016
 Tomb Raider finished 4/3/16.
2 Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 4/24/16.
3 Rise Of The Tomb Raider 
4 Grand Theft Auto 3
5 Lego Jurassic Park 
6 The Last Of Us 
7 Army Of Two The Devils Cartel
8 Captain Toad Treasure Tracker
9 Heavy Rain 
10 Fry Cry Primal ❌ 
11 Grand Theft Auto Stories From Liberty City

 So I'm removing Far Cry Primal and hopefully I'm actually going to complete this list this year. After I finished Black Ops, I popped in Grand Theft Auto 3 and completed a few missions. Damn, I either really suck, or this game has gotten harder. I had to redo so many missions cause I was dying too much. Even Melissa was like damn Ben. I said no shit. It was horrible. It's not like I have never played this game or these missions before. I forgot the controls and everything so these GTAs are going to be tough to complete for the 10 games for summer, but I guess that's the point? I was kinda thinking that I should have popped in Rise Of The Tomb Raider, instead of GTA, but oh well. 

 I have been reading a lot more reviews of the Raspberry Pi 3 and it looks like people are playing PS1 games with no problems on it. That's super cool. I still need to work on my Raspberry Pi. Mine should be able to run all the ROMs I have up until stopping with SNES and Sega. I like to stay updated with Retropie and all the new improved updates all the people put out. So they are up to Retropie 3.7! Damn, that's amazing. So this morning I downloaded it. I still haven't even played around with 3.3. The RPI 3, has Bluetooth built in and wifi built in so no more extra dongles hanging off. I would love to hook up the Wii U Pro controller to it. I just need more time to do all of this stuff.  I would need to get a RPI 3 to play my PS1 and N64 games. I still need to move my ROMs and game saves over from my Nook to my Ouya then maybe I could put one of those games on the summer list. Or I could even play them on my Nook still. Either way, it would be fun. I really have to think about doing that.  It was so cool when I completed The Legend Of Zelda, Minnish Cap and all of that. Well looking back, I actually finished those games before I started the 10 games for summer list. Oh well, I'll work with what I got. 

 Not about video games, but I really want to do a Raspberry Pi media server. I want to get a external hard drive and be able to watch whatever I wanted with it always on and not use a lot a power. So I was thinking that the RPI 3 (side note, I have no clue if RPI is even acceptable as an abbreviation.) because it has more power. Well that's all my ramblings I have for now, till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment