Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Weekend review for 5/28,29,30 - 31/16 and Video game minute.

 So obviously from the title, this guy got a four day weekend. I used some time off for Tuesday, but that's okay. We don't earn hours for leave and not use them. I probably will have forgotten most of this weekend so forgive me if I repeat myself. Friday night, we went grocery shopping after work. We got home and we cooked frozen pizza. We watched some shows and we went to bed. 

 Saturday morning, we got up and it was time to go see X-Men Apocalypse. I normally try to avoid opening weekend for movies, but I had to see it. We got to the theater and we sat down for the ride. I really liked the movie, but I didn't love it. Apocalypse, is one of my most favorite characters of all time. Now that's being said, I could not get passed Oscar Isaac playing him. I saw more of Oscar then I did of Apocalypse. Now another thing that pissed me off was, why were the characters young!?!? The end of Days Of Future Past, they were all grown and normal. Third, Wolverine is almost my top character, so anything to do with him, I want to watch. So Wolverine is kidnapped? Taken to Canada and made part of the weapon X project. The last part is true, but what happened with the first part? After the movie we went to the jewelry store to have Melissa's ring checked. We heard a couple stories about diamonds being swapped for fake ones. Well they were closed so headed to bingo. We didn't win, but we had fun. After bingo we stopped at McDonald's for dinner and we went home. Saturday night we watched some shows and relaxed. 

 Sunday was our other Saturday, so we got to relax and we barbecued for dinner. We had hot dogs, burgers, corn on the cob, potato salad, baked beans and some peppers for dipping. It was good, but not my best burgers. I'm always rusty for the first time in the season. Oh well that just means I'll have to keep practicing. Sunday night we watched some shows and went to bed. 

 Monday was our Sunday, we had to do our house work and I had to now the lawn. We watched some shows and we relaxed. We had leftovers for dinner and we watched some more shows. We headed to bed. 

 Tuesday, Melissa had her doctors appointment. I got up and made some coffee and I watched Howls Moving Castle. I had never seen it before and it wasn't bad. Melissa came home and it was time for my appointment. We went to the jeweler to get Melissa's ring checked out. Her ring turned out to be all good and what we paid for. Off to the doctor I had to get my blood drawn and it wasn't too bad. After the doctor we came home and watched some shows. We made dinner and we headed to bed. I hope you had a good weekend, till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment