Thursday, July 28, 2016

Video game minute.

 So over the weekend, I got to play some Red Dead Redemption and I played a level of The Legend Of Zelda A Link Between Worlds. Side note, I think I have been putting to the past instead of between worlds. I haven't touched past in a long time, I probably even forgot where I'm at cause it's been so long. I'm getting through a couple missions at a time for Red Dead. The problem is, sometimes the missions are really long and after them, I look for all the loot that's dropped. I'm glad there's fast travel though. I'm still upset that my old game save is essentially gone. On between worlds, I was playing Heras Tower and our internet dropped. I use a walk through when I get stuck, but I did the whole level by myself. That was amazing and it felt good. Of course after I finished the tower, our internet came back up. On Monday, Melissa went to the Comcast store and we finally got the ac router instead of the n router. There's finally a noticeable difference in the wifi at our house. We were getting 22 megabytes over wifi and yes I know some people are like holy shit, but sometimes that's just not good enough. So now it's about 44 megabytes, so that's good now, but I want to get a wifi extender because I know it would help. The desktop computer is doing better too. That's what I got for now, till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment