Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Insert witty title here.

So it's Tuesday, what really would one say about Tuesday? Some people have taco Tuesday. Some people have "titty" Tuesday (I was going to post a link to Coco's Twitter page, but I didn't want to get in trouble.). And some have plain old Tuesday. Well today for me at least, is better than Monday. So I'm already doing better. I really didn't have anything to write about today, but the picture below made me laugh all the way to the parking garage. So I had to write a post to incorporate the picture, ha ha. 

So when I first saw this, I was thinking to myself, "You know this is kinda intimidating" and it made me laugh even more. Enjoy, hopefully Wednesday, will have something to actually talk about.


It's really not intimidating, but if you tell people it is, it builds the reaction up better for a laugh. The stalking of the smart car.



No comments:

Post a Comment