Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My Starbucks Christmas tradition.

So every year, I go to Starbucks Coffee, and find the newest ornaments. I have done this for the past 3 years, and today I got to add another one to our collection. I love these ornaments, and every time I see them I smile. There just so damn cute haha. I will post a picture of our ornament tree soon. If you like Starbucks as much as I do, I would definitely recommend buying these ornaments. If you have never tried Starbucks before, this year would be a good time to start.  I only bought the white cup this year, but the other ornament is damn cute too.

Have a great Thanksgiving tomorrow, and if you can, donate some food to a food bank. There are people out there that need a good Thanksgiving too, that won't be able to have one without all of our help. Thanksgiving is about "giving" and being "thankful" for what we have.

This was the first year they introduced the cold beverage cup. Notice there is no straw in it. 2009 series.
This is the 2010 series. Notice the straw in the cold beverage cup.
2011 series.

Can you tell the difference in the camera resolution? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment