Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas weekend!

Well here it is. It's Christmas weekend! I am very, very excited. I cannot wait to see the joy and smiles on peoples face when they open a gift that they have been asking for. I really hope that everyone has a good weekend, and most of all a great Christmas.

Even Santa is enjoying some R&R before the big day.
It's not only about gifts or what material thing you give people. It's the time spent with them, it's the coming together to enjoy the day for what it is. You don't have to give someone something to make their day. You can give them companionship, you can spend time with them. I think sometimes people forget what Christmas is all about. I am just going to try and enjoy the day for spending time with people I care about the most.

Well Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad, Happy Hanukkah. Enjoy the day in your own special day. I know I will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment