Friday, December 30, 2011

My Top 11, in 2011.

My wife Melissa, came up with this awesome idea. Your top 11 things for 2011. We are a couple days away from 2012. I do try and reflect back and see how the year panned out for me. Now you can go on this journey too. 2011, had some really bad times, and really good times for me. I grew up, and grew wiser, but I also kinda feel beat up. Especially with all the stuff that happened with my friends. Well 2012 is a new start, a new beginning for me, and I am ready for it.

This list is in no particular order. I hope you enjoy a look back on at least a part of my year.

Number 11. My new Christmas tradition. The advent calendar.

Number 10. My top Cellphone Thursday pic. No, of course I couldn't just pic one ha ha.


Number 9. My top picture's. These are actually Melissa's picture's, but I just love them.
Make A Wish.
World Trade Center steel from the 9-11 Memorial.

Number 8. My favorite TV show. Sons of Guns.

Number 7. (I don't know what to call this) Lindsay Lohan Playboy.
Image is owned by Playboy, Hugh Hefner, and Lindsay Lohan.
Number 6. My top songs.
Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks, Dubstep Remix.
Korn, featuring Skrillex - Get Up!

Number 5. My top video games. Both extremely good games in my opinion Battlefield 3, kicks major ass with the new Frostbite 2 engine.


Number 4. The best holiday for us this year. Thanksgiving


Number 3. My favorite Movies.


Number 2. My favorite day. When we got our new cats.

And finally my number 1. This was an amazing feat for us to accomplish. I am very proud of us and I know we will have many more to come. Our first year wedding anniversary.



Honorable mentions.
My favorite board game of the year. Apples to Apples. It is really fun. You should try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment