Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Happy wife, happy life.

 It's funny I heard this saying from Ice-T. It took me a little bit to actually figure it out. Well now I know this is true. So Melissa, has been saying she's been wanting these shoes. I was like whatever. So our friend went out and bought these shoes, and told Melissa about them. Great! Just what I needed more pressure to go get these shoes. So Melissa, had said that she put these shoes on hold at the store. She wanted me to go before work and pick them up. Well yesterday I was running late so I couldn't pick them up. She seemed disappointed but understood. So I thought to myself, fuck it I will go today before work and get them. So I go to the store and ask for the shoes. They still had them.

 Well the rest is history. I texted Melissa, and told her I got them for her. She said, "You got a brownie point" So that means happy wife, happy life.

 Go do something for your wife, or girlfriend, and see how the little things (even if she drops big hints) goes a long way.

Close up shot to show the details.

These shoes are called. Western Chief Petals Romeo.
 I guess these shoes are hard to find online or something? That's what our friend told me. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment