Monday, August 27, 2012

Weekend Review 8-25-12 / 8-26-12.

 So once again it is time for the weekend review. On Saturday we went to Half Priced Books. I was on the hunt for some Pink Floyd CD's, or some vinyl. Well I guess Pink Floyd is popular or something (being sarcastic) because they had nothing. Not even some off CD no one ever heard of. Oh well I found some good stuff anyways. See below for the treasures of my hunt.

Left to right. The Beach Boys, Trina featuring Ludacris - B R Right,  Elvis Presley, and Batdance by Prince. 
 Yes I know what you are thinking. Ben, why in the hell did you buy Prince - Batdance? I will tell you it's because I loved the Tim Burton directed Batman scene with Jack Nicholson as the Joker in the parade throwing out the money.

Lunatic Calm - Leave You Far Behind, The Game featuring 50 Cent - How We Do,


 The next treasures are:

Die Hard 2 on Laserdisc! 


Superman The Movie with Christopher Reeve, on Laserdisc.

  Now I don't own a Laserdisc player yet, but I have always wanted and loved Laserdiscs. It's a piece of history for movies. I just couldn't pass them up. My goal is to display these as art. I need to find and buy Terminator 2. It has an endoskeleton in flames, that would be cool to display.

 Next we went to the Mukilteo Lighthouse Park. It was a nice day at 72 degrees with a nice breeze. We couldn't have asked for a better weather. We got to go in the lighthouse.



 Then we had to get ice cream.

I do have to say I am proud of this picture I took.
 Well that was our weekend. We had a blast, and I can't wait to see what we do next weekend. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment