Monday, September 10, 2012

Weekend Review: 9/8-12 - 9/9/12.

 So with a sick wife at home. this weekend was some much needed house projects. When we built our house, we saw an option for these things called window "cleats". I was like I'm not paying extra for these things. Well cut to now, we should have gotten them. They are for the cords for the blinds in your windows. It's good safety for kids, and keeps pets from chewing the cords. So now I had to go out and find them, buy them, and install them myself.



 No it wasn't hard, but I wish some body else could have done it. Ha ha. Home ownership is good, but you also have to do it all yourself. I'm glad I can figure these things out.

Saturday we went to Five guys burgers and fries. We love this place. You can order a regular fry, and it is the equivalent to a large fry. They fill the fry container, then they pour another scoop full into the bag itself. They cook their fries in peanut oil. This gives the fries a very good unique flavor. If you can definitely check it out for yourself.


 Now this isn't necessarily a weekend review but, this is me being proud of myself (#proudofmyself). Obviously you have heard of Instagram. My photo made it in the second spot for a hash tag. #dirtyjobs. My ultimate goal is to make it to the "Explore" page. So below is my picture, that made it in Instagram.




 At my job every once in awhile, I have to fix or try and fix broken things. Unfortunately this this means toilets. Luckily this time it was the water that wouldn't stop running, so I just had to turn it off. I hope you had a good weekend. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment