Monday, October 8, 2012

Weekend review: 10-6-12 / 10-7-12.

 So this weekend was our time to celebrate our anniversary. This will be twelve years together, and two years being married. When Seattle got the great wheel, we were like we have to go and see it, and think about riding it. Now I'm scared of enclosed spaces, and heights, so this might put a damper on our plans to do this outing for the great wheel. Well it was time for our trip. We got up early and headed towards the waterfront in Seattle. If you have never been to Seattle the hills are absolutely crazy! We find a parking lot, and right across the street is the great wheel. The first picture in the series is the view from the sidewalk. I hope you enjoy the picture presentation of our amazing day. The photos are a mix of Melissa's, and mine.


The Seattle Great Wheel.

Can I just say I hate the name they gave this. The Seattle Great Wheel.


I'm glad I took a picture of these because you don't get to keep the tickets.











On the way to the gum wall.


 The Gum Wall.


This was filled with people the whole entire time we were there.




This was the heart Melissa, and I made.



 In the alley on the way to Pike Place Market.




 Pike Place Market.

The obligatory public market center picture.

This pictures doesn't do the crowd of people justice at all. 

The world famous fish throwing.






The feathered residents.

Hard Rock Cafe.

My first bubble tea. Not very good, and not what I was expecting.

 On our way home.

E.M.P. Experience Music Project.

 P.F. Changs for dinner.




 I would have taken more pictures of dinner but I was to busy eating the awesome food!

 I am so glad we went. Even if I did have some anxiety of going, knowing that I can do that kind of thing is awesome. I am still not a fan of downtown Seattle but I know we can do it if we need to. Melissa thank you for being you, and thank you for being my best friend, and my wife. I love you, happy anniversary. And to many more with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment