Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My house decoration explosion o-rama.

 Did you like the catchy title? Well I did. I think I'm going to go ahead an keep it that way. So this will be a picture tour of my house filled with Christmas decoration cheer. Last years fun right this way. You might have seen a couple of these pictures already but as a whole, this will be the house decoration showcase.

First the exterior pictures.





 Next the interior.



The Starbucks ornament tree. 
 Well I definitely slacked on taking pictures of my decorations to make it a o-rama. But hey, there's some good pics in there. Enjoy the holidays. I know we will. All too soon it will be gone. Till next time.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. First off thank you and yes you can use my article. i'm glad you liked it.

      Delete