Monday, October 7, 2013

Weekend review 10/5/13 - 10/6/13

 This weekend we went to the pumpkin patch. This is our yearly tradition. We like to go down and see all the bins filled with all the different pumpkins, searching for the perfect one.

I've never seen these before. Normally the one's with warts are the gourd type.

 The obligatory "artistic fall color composition shot".

Pumpkin spice M&M's. 
Melissa's decorating idea. It turned out really good. 
 We had a lot of fun. I actually can't wait to go again. This post was supposed to be a lot bigger and go into more detail, but I didn't take any pictures of the stuff we got from Walgreen's and I didn't take any pictures of the decorations. Basically, I slacked and was being lazy. Ha ha. Maybe more later, Till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment