Saturday, January 11, 2014

Video Games I finished In 2013.

 At the beginning of a new year, you have to look back the accomplishments you made. Well it is time for me to look back at the video games I've actual finished. This is a rarity to me. I get video games when I can but it's not all the time. Now the time I actually get to play said games is even rarer. So when I buy I game or games I play them as much as I can and hopefully they get finished. Here is a list of my finished games for 2013.

Portal
Portal 2
Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 (Campaign)
Call Of Duty Ghosts (Campaign)
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 (Campaign)
Battlefield 3 (Campaign)

 I think that is a pretty good list of finished games for myself at least. I am going to work harder on completing games. I want to make a new year resolution of picking up old games and finishing them. I still have Red Dead Redemption, GTA IV Add ons, Battlefield 4, Army Of Two: The 40th Day, Medal Of Honor Warfighter, Saints Row 2, Saints Row The Third, Saints Row IV and Devil May Cry HD Collection to name a few. Basically I should stop writing down all of the games I haven't completed. I'm getting depressed. Well here is to new year resolutions that can actually be obtained. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment