Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Midweek update.


 It is time for the midweek update. There's lots of stuff to go over this time, so let's start with the stories. I completed the title and and end credit song for one story. I completed the end credit songs for two other stories. I got to update one blog post. I have been stuck, thinking about different story lines for all my stories. I'm kind of having writer's block and a lack of time to write. So I will be working on that. So all and all, i have six stories I am working on.

 Video games, I got to level seven of The Legend Of Zelda A Link To The Past. That's it for games. I found a couple of new songs, first, A$AP Rocky - Fuckin' Problems featuring Drake, 2 Chainz and Kendrick Lamar. Second, Skrillex - Ruffneck (FULL Flex). These songs are probably old, but they are new to me and you should check them out. Fuckin' Problems, has 2 Chainz on it but he's only rapping the hook? Why can't he drop a few lines A$AP Rocky? Ha ha. The Skrillex - Ruffneck video is really crazy, but cool. Definitely check them both out.

 A few inspirational pictures for ya:





 Well that is about it for my midweek update. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment