Friday, March 14, 2014

New Year Resolutions 2014 Edition.

 Well every year people make resolutions of things they're going to do or not do in the new year. I guess, looking back I did not make resolution post for 2013. Side note, one of my resolutions this year is to blog more. So here's to a better late than never quick and short resolution list for 2014.
  1. Blog more. I need to let my head filled with all of this stuff out. I need to vent more, post happy stuff more, write movie reviews again, just everything again.
  2. Have more adventures. Last year we had so many adventures. We had a budget but we made it work. And those were some of the best summers we have had. So we need to do more. 
  3. Play more video games. I need to at least dedicate like a couple hours a weekend to playing games. Even with two hours it will not take away from the busy schedule we have and it will still give me time to knock off my next bucket list item.
  4. Complete and finish old video games. I don't know how far back I will go to complete this but I do have many years of games that I need to finish. It was such an accomplishment for me to actual finish games that I played in 2013, that I can't wait to do it this year also.
  5. Eat more healthy than I did in 2013. I did good in 2013 but there's always room for improvement. 
  6. Take more pictures. I took a lot of good pictures in 2013, but I need to take more. I noticed towards the end of the year, I wasn't taking as many pictures as normal, because the picture "wasn't right". I take pictures for me and that's it. I don't spend a lot of time making sure it is 100 percent and I started doing that. I need to get back to basics again and just have fun. 
  7. Vent more. I need to let myself vent and let it out. My childhood best friend chose to kill himself in December of 2013. I kinda dealt with it but not really. I don't actually know how I would "deal" with it and that's part of the problem. How does one actually deal with a death or a loss? I don't know.
  8. Work on smoking less than I am now. I am down to just a few a day and few on the weekend 3 a day and 5 a weekend day. I want to get down to 2 a day and like 4 on the weekend days. That's a good start to eventually trying to quit.
  9. I need to work on my attitude towards things. I need to work on being able to let things go or not let things get to me. I need to work on my customer service aspect of my job. I need to remember that if I was in their shoes how mad I would be at some asshole. It's harder than you think it is. Some people don't deserve any ounce of respect and some people are complete assholes. This one will be extremely hard to me. I just feel that society as a whole is going down the tubes and it's hard to be nice when other people don't even try. 
  10. Be more open minded. Be open to try new things like I did last summer. I hate Seattle with a passion. But I went there more than a couple times and everything all together was good. I won't love Seattle but at least I know I can go if fun calls.
  11. Write more short stories. I loved doing this. I was so proud of myself for writing the stories I did. I have a huge imagination and I need to let it free. 
  12. Find new music. I am always on the hunt for new good music. 
  13. Get a Marvel Wolverine graphic t-shirt. Accomplished 3-5-14.
  14. Buy some more movies for my collection.
  15. Buy some collector's edition sets for my collection.
 I am coming up with goals or resolutions that are attainable. I also want to have fun with these. How people come up with serious no fun ones and they never obtain them? I am not going to put down for instance become a millionaire, I know it's not going to happen. There are some hard ones on the list and it will take a lot of effort on my part to pull it off and make it happen. I don't know how it will turn out but if it's at least in my head I can hopefully try and do it. Number nine on the list, I don't even know how I will be able to accomplish it. It's good to have goals and dreams. What's your resolutions or goals? Till next time.

3-14-14 update.
 Well I get to update my New Years Resolutions. Melissa, actually bought my Wolverine graphic t-shirt for my birthday!! I am going to continue working accomplishing these goals and I will update it. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment