Monday, March 17, 2014

Weekend review 3/15/14 - 3/16/14.

 I have been told, that I use the words "so" and "well" too much to start my blogs. So I will try something else and move on. Friday night, we rented Dallas Buyers Club and The Best Man Holiday. I did not expect these movies to be two hours long each. The Dallas Buyers Club, had some extremely good actors in it. Matthew McConaughey, is an excellent actor and played this part very well. The movie was good overall, but long in my opinion. The Best Man Holiday, had some really good actors in it also. It's interesting to grow up watching a bunch of different movies and getting used to different actors and actresses. for example Nia Long and Morris Chestnut, played in Boyz N The Hood together. The cast played very well off of each other and the story was convincing.

 Saturday, we finished watching The Best Man Holiday and ran a couple of errands. We had an amazing lunch from one of our favorite places, AJ's Burgers. We finished our lunch and did some chores. Saturday night, we had our Netflix movie Anchorman: The Legend Of Ron Burgundy. About 35 minutes in to it, we turned it off because it was so stupid. I knew it was a satire type movie going into it, but I did not expect what we got. So we started our journey into Netflix streaming to find something to watch. We settled on The Woman Who Wasn't There. This is a documentary about a lady who lied about 9/11. It makes you mad and makes you feel sorry for the real survivors. And we watched, The Elephant In The Living Room. This documentary, will make you sick to your stomach. I cannot believe, what humans will do. This movie made me so damn mad. It is an eye opening movie, that you should definitely watch.

 Sunday, we had our normal house chores. I hope you had a good weekend too. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment