Friday, April 11, 2014

End of the week, midweek update?

 Well, obviously, I missed the midweek update, so I will try and make up for it now. Better late than never. Writing: I finished two paragraphs for one story. I've been trying to come up with more for the other stories but it's just not happening.

 Video games:
I beat level eight on The Legend Of Zelda. That was damn hard. I was dying and I actually had to leave the dungeon, go back to the potion shop and but a new red potion. I would like to say how much, I just love how the "magical shield" doesn't protect you from fire balls!? What gives!? I'm also stuck on level nine of The Legend Of Zelda A Link To The Past. I don't have any new music either. I know, I know, I'm slacking. Maybe next time. Random pictures from web below.




Wish I would have heard this 20 plus years ago. This is the truth if i have ever heard it. Friendship, should not be a competition!

I don't know if this is a "true" fact, but it does hold some truth.

This is the DC Bombshells art line. It's pretty cool. Different comic book women as Pinups.

The monster inside us all. Bruce's shadow, the Hulk.

 That's all I got for this week. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment