Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Midweek update.

 It's that time, once again. Let's begin. Writing: I'm still stuck working on the same story. I just need time and inspiration. That's hard to come by lately.

 Music:
I found a couple, new to me, songs. Lil Jon & DJ Snake - Turn Down For What. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Whitewalls featuring ScHoolboy Q and Hollis. If you have a loud stereo, definitely, turn these two up.

 Video games:
Well this weekend, I got to play a little bit of Deadlight. This is, this months, Games With Gold offering from Microsoft. From the little bit I played, it was really fun. Side scrolling and puzzles. No other progress was made in video games. Oh well, maybe sometime.

 Inspiration and truth comes in many forms. When you see it, this might be exactly what you needed, at that moment.
This is the truth. 

It's cool to see how much camera technology has come. Earth day 2014.


 So I'm going to geek out for a minute. These characters are from the anime called Chobits. The character on the left is called Sumomo, a mini persocom. The character on the right is Chi, a full sized persocom. Persocom, is short for personal computer. 


 Now this isn't my kid or anything (I don't know how to put black bars across faces either.) but this is the cutest cosplay, (costume play) I have ever seen. She is Sumomo from Chobits!

Salvador Dali, Wolverine edition. I would so hang this in my house. 

Sometimes the middle of the week, feels like a long week. Woosah.

 Woosah and carry on. Who knows, this week might get better than it is right now. Till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment