Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Midweek update.

 This morning, when I was surfing the net, I found out that Bob Hoskins passed away. This is truly sad. Bob was in some amazing movies and had a great career. R.I.P. Bob Hoskins you will be missed. In other news in my writing I finished one of my stories, Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter, Mary Todd's Revenge. I can't believe I finally finished. As of this writing I already have five pageviews on it. That means, hopefully, people liked it. I'm still continuing to try and finish the other seven stories I'm working on. I started reading some material to spark creativity in me. Hopefully that works.

 Video games:
I haven't touched any games since Deadlight a couple weekends ago. Yet another thing I have to find time for. 

 Music:
I haven't found any other new, to me songs.


 Well, this was short and sweet. Till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment