Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Weekend review 4/26/14 - 4/27/14.

 Monday is here and gone already. Jeez, it seems like the weekends get faster and faster. Friday night, we watched Hereafter with Matt Damon, directed by Clint Eastwood. Side note, as you can tell from our movie selections, they're kinda old now. Our Netflix queue, is all sorts of backed up. We have 300 plus movies waiting to be watched. Anyways, the movie was good. It seemed kinda slow and sometimes the three storylines, were kind of hard to follow. I felt really bad for Matt Damon's character when he met the lady from the cooking class. My total storybook ending would have been, Matt Damon meeting the French lady and then adopting the little boy. As you can tell, my story writing influences what I watch now. After watching Hereafter, we decided to try Netflix streaming. We found Click, with Adam Sandler, Kate Beckinsale and way to many other people to name. I like how Adam Sandler, brings all of these people over from his previous movies to the new one. Click is the saddest comedy I have ever seen. It really makes you think though. 

 Saturday:
We had a bunch of errands to run. I was bought off by Melissa for said errands with Jimmy Johns. I absolutely love Jimmy Johns. Saturday afternoon when we got home, I had to setup our new home phones. The ones we had before began crapping out. Like not holding a battery charge, lasting for more than an hour and ringing. Yeah, you read that right. They stopped ringing all together and stopped notifying us when there was a voicemail. So after I setup the new phones, we had a voicemail from Friday. It was nothing important luckily. 

 Saturday night:
We watched a couple shows and then finished Click and then watched Coneheads. It was really sad, but interesting to see some of the actors on there, that have passed away. Their careers had so much potential. It's a shame that they are gone.

 Sunday:
We did out normal house chores. Sunday night we were going to barbecue some kabobs. The weather was really weird. We were having rain storms, hail storms and then sun breaks. We decided we were just gonna grill the chicken and vegetables on the stove and make rice and call it good. 



 I know pictures don't do it justice, but this dinner was amazing. Melissa found some marinade and I marinated the chicken for almost seven hours. I can't wait to have kabobs during winter now. I know this is late but stuff happens and days get busy. I hope you had a good weekend. Till next time, maybe even on time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment