Friday, May 9, 2014

End of the week, midweek update.

 As I was perusing Instagram, I noticed all the wcw (women crush Wednesday) hashtags. I was like holy shit, it's Wednesday and I didn't do my midweek update. So here we are, it's Friday and I'm playing catch up. Oh well, good things are always worth the wait.

 Writing:
This is the hardest time I have had trying to write. I started working on a project, I got a paragraph done and lost my train of thought completely. What the hell? So I don't even know what's going on.

 Life has been very, very busy lately, so it's probably that. 

 Video games:
I started playing a Castlevania rom. I wanted something different from Zelda for a little bit. The last thing I want, is to get irritated or bored with Zelda. It has always been one of my favorite series and one of my hardest to finish. Now that I think about it, I don't even think I finished The Legend Of Zelda, back when it first came out. Now that I'm re-playing it, I want to actually take my time and have fun. Castlevania, isn't too bad, it's just a little different then what I'm used to.

 Music:
I haven't found or heard anything on that front either. I know it will just be a matter of time.

Inspiration:



This is for woosah sessions.

 Well that's it for this late midweek update. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment