Monday, May 19, 2014

Weekend review 5/17/14 - 5/18/14.

 Friday night:
I, Frankenstein was at Redbox. I told Melissa, it doesn't even matter, I will get this movie. Melissa said she read reviews and said people didn't like the movie and a that it was stupid. I was like it doesn't even matter, I'm going to watch it. I, Frankenstein, was amazing and I really liked it. It had two of my favorite actors in it. Arron Eckhart and Bill Nighy. I've told you before about Bill Nighy. This again, was a great performance from him and Arron Eckhart. Aaron Eckhart was in Battle Los Angeles and of course Batman Begins as 2 Face. So the premise is Gargoyles are fighting demons. Bill Nighy is the leader of the demons who is going after Frankenstein's monster to learn how he was brought back to life. Anyways, again it was a really good movie. After I, Frankenstein, we watched That Awkward Moment with Zac Efron and Miles Teller. It was pretty good. Nothing to write home about, but it had it's funny moments.

 Saturday:
We had to get an oil change for one of the cars and then we played bingo with some friends. Melissa won, which was awesome. I won awhile ago, so I knew I wouldn't be winning again. Ha ha. After bingo, we went to the restaurant called The Ram. Food was pretty good. Well done burger, needed to be a little more well done and less greasy for me. The chocolate chip cookie platter was amazing, as was the fries. Kinda spendy for me. My single patty burger should not cost 10 bucks. Sorry, especially with as much grease as it had on it. Saturday night, we tried watching 2 Days In New York, with Chris Rock. I turned that movie off 10 minutes into it. After that we tried Netflix. We found a documentary called The Queen Of Versailles. It's about multi millionaire, that loses money on the bank collapse. At first you kinda start feeling sorry for them, then you just think, you're complaining about losing money as you're talking about building a 100 million dollar house in your fur coat. It was very interesting though.

 Sunday:
We went to the movies and we saw Godzilla 2014. It was an absolute amazing movie and I can't wait to buy it when it comes out. There was very small slow parts, but an all out amazing movie. I definitely recommend seeing it. Then the rest of our Sunday was chores. It was a really good weekend, but I wish it could have been longer. I hope you had a good weekend. Till next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment