Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Midweek update.

 I told you about the USB record player out friends let us borrow. Now I'm trying to find more records to record. My problem is, where do I draw the line for vinyl music? If I already have the song, do I also need it on vinyl? Vinyl does sound good, but sometimes not as good as digital in my opinion. So since I already have Eagles in my library do I then want a vinyl recorded Eagle song? I don't know. I'm gonna have to think on it. I have been struggling with closed captions on some files. It's really pissing me off. Spider-Man with Tobey McGuire, the subtitles didn't work. I tried the English vobsub, now I have to redo the whole thing with cc closed captions and see if it works. It's frustrating having to redo a couple hours worth of work.

 Games
I haven't played any games at all.

 Pictures







 Music
Melissa found a new to us song. Lorde Tennis Court.


 I hope enjoyed the pictures and music. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment