Monday, August 18, 2014

Weekend review for 8/16/14 - 8/17/14.

 Friday night we watched some Netflix, nothing exciting. Saturday we had to get an oil change for my car. After the oil change we went to Five Guys Burger and Fries, for an amazing lunch. They have some of the best burgers and fries. After lunch we decided, fuck it, we're going to see a movie. We went and saw Into The Storm. I thought it was actually really good and Melissa thought so too.

 It was in the smallest theater room I have ever seen, but it was a lot of fun. I actually will buy it when it comes out. I think all together there was 15 people in the room? There was huge movies that came out on Friday so it makes sense, but movies like this that are good, need to make money or they won't make them anymore. There were so many relevant things that happened in the movie and it showed pretty close to what it would be like to be stuck in a tornado. 

 Saturday night we we made another amazing homemade pizza.

 This time we used a ranch type sauce instead of the normal red sauce. It was amazing again. Next time I'm gonna get some garlic bread. We watched Zookeeper, with Kevin James, Rosario Dawson and many, many other talented people. It was actually a pretty cool movie. It's not a buy, but it was cool. After the movie we streamed some more Netflix. 

 Sunday we had our normal house stuff to do. We made another amazing dinner. We called it taco tater tot casserole. It was so damn good. I will have to find the recipe and post it. Sunday night, I decided to mess around with the game room pc. I was trying to manually add the "missing movies", that still didn't work. I was trying to make the emulators work, they didn't and I accidentally, while trying to add a missing movie, re scraped the whole entire movie library. So all of my name fixes and movie corrections are lost. Awesome, more work for me later. I just don't understand what I am doing wrong? I'm just worried when I actually build my Raspberry Pi, I will run into the same problems and not know how to fix it. Well that was my weekend, I hope you had a good one too, till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment