Monday, September 22, 2014

Weekend review for 9/20/14 - 9/21/14.

 Friday night we watched some Big Brother After Dark then we popped in our Netflix movie. It had Anne Hathaway in it. Horrible movie, with horrible accents. We actually fast forwarded it and didn't look back.

 Saturday 
I woke up and had to call Comcast because of our slow ass Internet. So after no joke, 4 1/2 hours, I was finished setting up a new modem cause the other one went bad. I was so pissed I wasted that many hours and my wifi was better but still not amazing. Whatever. So after this hours of waste, I had to start downloading the iOS 8 update for Melissa's phone. It didn't take too long, but ti should have been faster. I then downloaded the update for Melissa's iPad mini. All in all I'm glad that my wifi and internet was back up and running. Saturday night, we just watched some shows and went to bed. 

 Sunday 
We had our normal stuff to do. Yard work sucks ass. After we were all done, I decided to re download the file that was taking over and hour to download. After halfway there was an "network error" and my download canceled itself. Okay, fine whatever, I retry it and what do you know it failed again now this was all on wifi that was supposed to be fixed. I plugged in an Ethernet cable and re downloaded it again for the third time and it finally worked. I hate paying for something that doesn't work like it should. That's about it, i hope you had a good weekend, till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment