Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Midweek update.

 Damn, this seems like it should Thursday, not Wednesday, anyways lets get into it. Video games, I have been working on how to load my saved games from my Nook tablet to my Ouya. I noticed that I wasn't using the same apps on either platform. I looked in the Google Play store and I found Snes9x, that's the same one I use on the Ouya! Sweet! I downloaded the app on my Nook and started playing The Legend Of Zelda A Link To The Past on Snes. I already have another save game for ALTTP on Supergnes, but I wanted to see it transfer to the Ouya. I played the first level, added some cheats cause why not and I saved the game. I had everything set up so I could have either Dropbox or OneDrive find the save and upload it. I also tried Mupen64plus with Mario 64. I have Mupen64plus on the Ouya also. I saw a speed run where the guy passed the first level with a glitch and jumped in the cage with the star right away. I tried it, but it never worked. Anyways, I saved the game and uploaded it to Dropbox. Cut to last night, I fired up the Ouya, attached my external hard drive and started playing ALTTP on Snes9x. Everything was the same except the load state option was grayed out. I was like what the hell? I cannot get it to load my save from the Nook. Frustrated, I turned off Snes9x and started Mupen64plus up. I finished configuring the Ouya controller and started Mario 64. I tried loading the game save from the Nook and again it wouldn't load. I really don't understand why the same app can't load a game save from another machine? I think I'm going to send an email to the maker and ask. I can't be the only one wondering this. I love playing games on both devices, but I want to continue were I left off also. I haven't played any other games because I haven't had anytime. So I took a break from writing this and I did some research, I found the support email and I emailed the maker of Snes9x and I will see what they say if they write back.

 Movies I'm watching, so on Netflix, they have the 1990's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I had to watch it. It held up pretty good actually. I'm still continuing to watch the Marvel phase one and two movies in release order. I finished Iron Man 2, then I finished Thor and now I'm working on Captain America The First Avenger. I've talked a couple times about the Marvel movies and some of the movies they have even said was lower tier, but out of the new calendar of movies they released, I'm actually looking forward to Black Panther. I watched an animated Marvel movie and I can't remember what it was, (I know, I know links or it didn't happen.) but it had Black Panther in it and aliens or something was going after the vibranium that Black Panther was protecting. Somehow Dr. Banner, was locked up and was forced to watch Hulk destroy some ships. Bruce noticed that the gamma radiation was able to break the vibranium. Where that all leads to? No clue, but If they bring some story line into the Black Panther movie like that, it would be awesome. Slowly, but surely, this movie calendar is growing on me. I still shouldn't have to wait decades for a new X-Men movie featuring Apocalypse in to arrive.

 Music, really the only new music I have found was Iggy Azalea - Black Widow featuring Rita Ora, but I don't even remember if I have said this before or not. Whatever here ya go. It has some good bass in it too.


 Pictures from the internet,
If you can't figure this out, I feel sorry for you. Ha ha.

I want this shirt so bad. "It's a bit nipply out." Ha ha. It's from National Lampoons Christmas Vacation.

Self explanatory.


I don't know if the addiction is growing or if these just show up in my feed and I have to take them? Admitting you have a problem is the first step though. 



 Well that's what I got for this entry of my life, till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment