Monday, November 24, 2014

Weekend review for 11/22 - 23/14.

 Friday night, we watched Dawn Of The Dead 2004. I hadn't seen it in years, I guess my memories of it, held up better then the movie. The movie is really good, I like the premise, I like the characters, but I felt like it was missing something. Oh well, in still gonna buy it for my collection.

 Saturday, we went to get my tires balanced and rotated. Oh what fun.We headed to Fred Meyers to return an outfit, nothing to exciting so far. After that, we headed over to the movie theater. We watched The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1. It was really slow, it picked up in a weird spot, the characters seemed less like themselves and it was ended in a weird spot. I know, I know, you're like Ben, it's only part 1 and there's gonna part 2 soon. You know what? They should have left it a 4 hour long movie and completed it. It's just like how they ended The Matrix before The Matrix Reloaded. I can't stand that, I really can't. My friend actually reads these bound paper things, with a lot of words in them. She says, in her word laden paper, the movie changed some key scenes. It was a good movie and I like the series, I just hope the part 2, will make up for part 1. According to Boxofficemojo.com, Mockingjay Part 1, made 121 million. Now my take on the success of a movie is, the second week box office. It won't do no 122 million, but if it does over 40 million to 50 million, you know it did pretty well.

 Saturday night, we did a photo shoot. I watched Z Nation and then we watched this documentary and Brian Bosworth. Z Nation, is starting to get a little weird for me. I hate how they start a new episode. This episode started with Cassandra with a cut leg. The previous episode didn't end that way. I'm probably nit picking again, but come on. Addy and Mack are gone from the pack. Addy stayed at some women's camp and Mack is trying to save her. Some biker guy is either dead or a zombie? Some girl that jumped Murphy's bones is pregnant with what seems to be a zombie baby. The zombie bear was pretty damn cool though. Sunday, we did some house chores. Sunday night, we watched the AMA's. It was a really quick weekend and I need a new one stat. Well, that's what I got for this episode, on the next one, I will completely change everything up and have you try to figure it out. Sarcasm doesn't type out correctly by the way. Ha ha, till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment