Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Midweek update.

 It's time for the midweek update. I guess I'll start with my Raspberry Pi. So I have told you numerous times I am trying different arcade type OSs for the Pi. I've settled on Retropie and Lakka. They seem to be the easiest for me to configure and setup. In Retropie I finally figured out how and where to place the gpSP Bios. The OS itself configures the controller now so that saves some headaches and it even has hot buttons pre programmed for saving and loading states. In Lakka it's a basic interface it looks a lot like xmb on the PS3. So I was doing some research and I found out that Lakka needs  scph5501 PS1 Bios in order to play PS1 games. I need to found out how to get the Bios and load them up to Lakka and see if it works. I haven't been doing much with my Raspberry Pi because I still have been fighting some wort of weird cold/flu thing.I want to try some emulators I found for my desktop computer too. I need to feel better real soon.

 Movies I'm watching, so I have been watching a lot of movies on my Nook from my DVD library. (I won't go into any detail on how this is accomplished.) What I will say is, when I watch my movie and it looks really good and I have subtitles and stereo sound I'm good to go. Now the same movie file without surround sound on my living room tv and surround sound system sucks. So that means I need to go back and make a file that will work on my tablet, dvd player, PS3, Xbox, PC and surround sound. I have done the same movie a couple different times just to get all the parameters set correctly. I need a small file size, subtitles, stereo, surround sound and quality. All those put together make a really hard thing to accomplish. I don't really know why I went this small tangent, but oh well. What I'm saying is, it sucks to waste time and energy on something, just to turn around and re do it. I have been watching The Last Airbender live action movie and this is one of the movies I was talking about I had to re do a couple times. Hopefully this will be the last time. I am trying to finish off movies like, Diehard, Transporter, Robin Hood and a few others. For me it's hard to watch a movie when you can recollect the main parts of the movie. I have been working on the same movies for awhile now, but I don't want to not watch the movie, I want to finish the series. First world problems right.

 Music, I haven't found any music.

 Random internet pictures, so this stupid blue and black dress debate popped up every damn where and here are a few of the tidbits.



Of course eBay had to get into it, which is smart.

Then mainstream media had to also. I'm glad it's over.

Um, I have been searching Google feverishly for this 12 inch or so Funko Pop. I don't even know if it's real or not, but I want one.

This would be amazing.

I'm a sucker for quizzes.

 Well this is what I got for now, till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment