Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Midweek update.

 Wednesday, this week seems to flying by a little bit. Well actually, this year seems to be flying by. It's already May! What happened to January, February and March? Anyways, video games I've been playing. I have been playing The Legend Of Zelda The Minish Cap. So I finally got the Wind Element. The Wind Palace was really hard, I can only imagine what lies ahead.


 You can't see, but I don't have all 20 hearts. I read in a walk through that you have to collect 130 figurines in order to impress a guy, to have the guy give you a key to his house to then walk in his house and collect the heart container.

You know how annoying it is, to talk to him, say how many shells, then pull the lever, then see the figurine animation and talk to him again numerous times?

 Cut to the picture above, this is me trying to collect all the figurines. I had 999 mysterious shells. I spent all 999 of them, got more and came back and still don't have all figurines. Eh, oh well. Off to Dark Hyrule Castle I go. I know I should have been better at the mysterious shells earlier in the game, because there was numerous times I got 200 shells, but it didn't count because I was maxed at 999. So basically I wasted those shells that I could have used for this and now actually need. And in order to get some figures, I was using like 40 shells per. That's not very good. I really haven't played any other video games. I'm trying to focus more on one at a time, instead of multiple at a time. You know I'll probably go back to multiple at a time though. Ha ha. I might have mentioned it before, but I'm doing it again. I found out that before Animal Crossing was released on the GameCube, it was released only in Japan on the N64. It was called Dōbutsu no Mori or Animal Forest. Now I need to get a Japanese N64 and this game stat! What I did read was, you can modify a US N64 to accept Japanese games and there are no issues. So I need a Japanese Fire Orange console, Animal Forest and an Orange US N64 and a broken N64 so I can modify that one so I don't break the good ones. That is an extreme tall order. eBay has fire orange Japanese consoles for $100 because it's Japanese only. The game isn't too bad and the US orange is about $40 or so. I also must, must get a Orange Spice Japanese only GameCube, with a spice orange Game Boy Player. I will get these eventually, oh yes I will.

 Computer stuff, I really don't have any computer stuff. I still haven't tried RetroPie 3.0 beta 1 yet. I haven't even touched the Hp mini.


 Music, I don't have any music.


 Movies and shows I'm watching. I finished watching I, Robot with Will Smith. Man was that a good movie. I really wish they would make a sequel. I finished watching Minority Report. Damn, was that another good movie! I started watching The Secret World Of Arriety, man I love good animation and I love when they get the scale of things correctly. See the picture below, this is an amazing example of good animation.


I want to see someone cosplay Arriety.

 I started watching Star Wars episode III. That's it for movies, now on to shows. I have been watching a lot of Through The Wormhole and NASA's Unexplained Files. These are fascinating to me. Through The Wormhole actually makes you think about what is being talked about. The Unexplained Files, is just interesting because of what it covers. I almost caught up on The Lizzie Borden Chronicles. I have lost count on how many of the characters that get killed per episode. Pretty soon there won't be any main characters left. Christina Ricci, is amazing as a psycho killer.

 Random internet pictures.



This is really cute, but Wolverine would probably rip Baymax to shreds.


Dutch!? I don't even know. Ha ha.

 Well that's what I got for now, till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment