Monday, June 29, 2015

Weekend review for 6/27 - 28/15.

 Friday night, we watched Big Brother and Under The Dome. Under The Dome, got really damn weird. I was kinda disappointed a little bit. I don't like the path they're taking with it. I won't give anything away cause I hate spoilers.

 Saturday, we got up and we headed out to the farmers market. It was already 85 or so degrees and it was getting hotter. We got to the market, but we didn't see anything we wanted to get. I was hoping for some fresh berries for some berry shortcake. Hopefully next time they will, this was only the first week for it. After that, we headed up to Walmart to grab a few things. We went over to our friends house and we picked her up and headed to MOD pizza. We love MOD pizza, it's basically like Subway for pizza. I got Canadian bacon, sausage, pineapple and black olives.



 We got an order of garlic sticks and cinnamon sticks. We got a glass of marionberry raspberry lemonade, my, oh my, was it so good! I want a couple of bottles of it. After lunch, we played in the pool for quite a few hours. After got pruney and tired, we headed to Flirt and got some frozen yogurt.

 We got home and we relaxed. I got to play some video games for a little bit. I played Medal Of Honor Warfighter and Army Of Two The 40th Day. So I have officially finished 7 games off of my 10 games for summer list. I'll talk more about it on Wednesday. Afterward, we watched some shows. We had our left over pizza and out frozen yogurt. It was so damn hot, that we barely got any sleep Saturday night.

 Sunday, was cooler, but it was muggy. We did our normal house stuff and I had to mow the lawn. It never really cooled down Sunday night. They're talking mid 80's plus this week temperature wise. We are not looking forward to that. The 4th of July they're saying is supposed to be 90. Anyways, we watched some shows and then we watched part of the BET Awards. After that Melissa went to bed. I watched a few more shows and went to bed. I hope you had a good weekend, till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment