Monday, June 8, 2015

Weekend review for 6/6 - 7/15.

 Friday night, we watched the movie After. It wasn't too bad, it started picking up towards the middle and end. It kinda reminded me of The Langoliers from Stephen King. I don't know what I would do in that situation. I would probably do some dumb shit, but after awhile, it wouldn't seem like fun.

 Saturday, we had to run a few errands. We got up and we headed to the Dollar Store. We got some ironic 4th of July decorations. I say ironic because, it's an American holiday, but we bought American themed decorations made in China. So we got the rest of our stuff and we headed over and got some gas then some Slurpee's. We wanted to get some Blizzards for dessert later. We had to wait in line for like 30 minutes. It was like 85 degrees and everyone wanted some ice cream. After that, we dropped the now melting ice cream off at home and headed back out and went to Walmart. I was on a mission to find some World Of Nintendo figures. And I either wasn't looking in the right section, or they didn't have any. It was really disappointing. I want this Link, I got the World Of Nintendo miniature figure of Link and Mario. I wish they would change or add something to the name to make it less confusing.


 So my amazing wife Melissa got me this Link. This is the 1 inch one? The link on Amazon is for the
2 1/2 inch one? Who knows, but I want the other Link and I don't want to pay $13 for it. So after Walmart we headed home. We watched some shows and then it was movie time.

 Sunday, we had our normal house stuff to do. Then we had some power washing to do on the driveway, (Sarcasm yay.) So it was 85 degrees Saturday, we Sunday was 90, (Sarcastic yay.) So we doused ourselves in sunblock and braved the heat. Two and a half hours later, we finished the driveway and walkway. After the driveway, we had some lunch. We watched some more sows, then I started a barbeque. We had kabobs and rice, it was amazing. I do believe this was my best chicken ever. I let it marinate for 24 hours and then smothered even more sauce on it after it was done cooking.

 Melissa headed to bed and I played some more Battlefield Hardline. The hard in hardline is so damn true for me. I can't do stealth, I can't do warrant arrests, I can barely play the damn game let alone collect evidence and stuff. I played an episode and turned it off. Well that's what I got for now, till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment